I have been actively involved in initiatives to decolonise education:
- Here is a four week course on Decolonising Education from Theory to Practice
- Here is a reading list for undergraduate studies in education
- The Race, Empire and Education Research Collective has compiled a huge range of resources, including podcasts, that have emerged from our long-standing reading group.
- Here is a seminar series on Decolonising Social Research, organised by the South West Doctoral Training Partnership.
At the School of Education, University of Bristol I teach across the undergraduate, masters and doctoral programmes. Units include:
- Education Viewed from the Global South
- Education and International Development
- Education, Peace and Sustainability
- Introduction to Qualitative Research